I feel like I’ve outdone myself for this bowl, not only is it delicious and beautiful, it’s pink! Pink, guys, get excited. This is the second smoothie of autumn and it’s perfect for mornings when you have some extra time, or you’re feeling particularly decadent.
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries
- 1 bar of vegan white chocolate (in the UK, these can be found in the freefrom section of supermarkets, but only around Easter and Christmas. Around October time they start selling white chocolate father christmases. I used one of these)
- 10-15 almonds (that have been left to soak overnight)
- 100ml almond milk
- Coconut shavings for garnish
- freeze dried raspberries for garnish (can be found in the baking section of most supermarkets)
- First, melt your white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds.
- In a blender, blend together the almonds, raspberries and almond milk.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add the melted white chocolate to the centre of the bowl and create a marble effect with a chopstick or the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with coconut shavings and freeze dried raspberries.