This is the perfect, warm porridge for cold mornings when you’re feeling decadent. It’s peanutty, chocolatey and oaty and completely delicious. Here’s the recipe!
- 100g oats
- 100ml plant based milk (I used organic oil-free oat milk)
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I use an oil-free brand)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- In a pan, add the oats and the milk and cook on a medium heat.
- After 1 minute add in 1 1/2 tbsp of the peanut butter, Himalayan salt and the maple syrup and continue to cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add in half of the chocolate chips and stir until they are slightly melted.
- Once the oats have absorbed the milk, transfer to a bowl and garnish with the remaining peanut butter, chocolate chips and cinnamon.